Student Registration - Annual Forms and Parent Profile Update
Welcome to our electronic system for Annual Student Forms and Parent Profile Information. Thank you, in advance, for taking time to review and update this important information so that we have proper contact information for publication in the annual School Directory, and to ensure your son's safety while he participates in school activities, including athletics and field trips.
Our process includes four steps:
Step 1: Print a copy of the Assessment of Student Health form. Your son's physician/pediatrician must complete this form as validation of your son's annual physical examination. Mail the completed form to The Boys' Latin School of Maryland, 822 West Lake Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21210, Attention: Health Room. Completed forms must be received NO LATER THAN AUGUST 1, 2016.
New for students entering kindergarten and 7th grade in 2015-16: Print a copy of the Maryland State Immunization Requirements. Your son must have the noted immunizations in order to begin the new school year.
- This form MUST be printed, signed (by your son's physician) and returned later than August 1, 2016.
- The second section of this form can be used throughout the year to provide updated information on your son's prescription medicine if changes occur during the school year.
Step 2: Click here to access and complete the remaining electronic forms. You will need to complete one form for each of your sons who will attend Boys' Latin in the 2016-17 school year.
- Once you begin a form, you may save the form in process and return to complete it at a later time if necessary.
- Only one form can be completed per student; once a form has been started, it must be completed by the same parent who started the form.
- When "grade level" is requested on a form, please use your son's grade level for the 2016-17 school year.
- You will need the following information to complete these forms; you may wish to gather this information before you begin to enter information
- Emergency Contacts: Name, cell phone number and/or email address
- Physician's Name and contact information
- Medical Insurance information
- Insurer's Name, Policy Number, etc.
Step 3 (optional): The School publishes parents' home and cell phone numbers and email addresses in its print and online directories. If you wish to make this information private, please click here to access your BL website profile page. Once there, scroll to the "My Profile" section and click edit to adjust your privacy settings.
Again, we thank you for completing these forms. Forms must be completed and submitted electronically NO LATER THAN JULY 1, 2016. This deadline helps ensure that your contact information will be accurately reflected in the annual student/parent directory.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact Anne Kellerman at email@example.com or 410-377-5192 x1130. As well, you may contact the Lower, Middle or Upper School offices.